Hospice Marlborough are recruiting for the following roles . If you would like to join our team, please apply as instructed below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Family/Allied Health Team Member, Grief & Loss (20 hours per week)
Hospice Marlborough are recruiting a family support team member with the following:
- An experienced Health Professional with current Practicing Certificate
- The right to live & practice in NZ
- Holds NZ Driver’s Licence with no restrictions
- A positive team player
- A flexible & empathetic approach to providing care to meet the needs of patients & family/whānau
- An ability to be calm alongside whānau, with confident, highly developed listening skills, through all levels of emotion
If you feel passionate about this role, please call for more information. Marlborough Hospice Family/Allied Team Leader, Anne Griffiths, 5789492. Or send application to email@example.com. Applications close Friday 10th September 2021.